If you're looking to join a team of experts, then you've come to the right place. We believe that the future of technology will come from the work we're doing right here at Kolony. If you'd like to be a part of the future, apply below.
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Networking Engineer
- Enterprise Sales Leadership
- Enterprise Account Executive
- Enterprise Sales Development Representative
A Culture of Excellence
At Kolony we believe "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." To create an organization of excellence requires starting with the mindset that each person we bring onto the team must have the spirit of helping the next person be the best version of themselves.
Start with leadership
- Leading others will always be at the fabric of what Kolony is. Success starts and ends with a leadership mindset.
Never compromise values
- Values are at the core of what drives Kolony to be the best company for it's employees. To compromise your values is to let down your entire team.
Always be learning
- With the speed of technology not slowing down anytime soon anyone that rests on their current knowledgebase has a limited shelflife. That's why we're always looking for opportunities to learn.
Open Source Knowledge
- When we learn we are obligated to share that knowledge with not only our internal team but the greater community. The only way to make our products competitive is if we're leveling up the peope around us.
Contribute to the Community
- Since we're so focused on open source technologies, it would be a disservice to our principles if we kept all that knowledge to ourselves. That's why we believe the future is made by contributing publicly to the larger community.
- Let's be real about what we're doing here... we're building a company that has to drive results or we won't exist. To do that we have to be have a myopic focus on metrics of succees and you will too if you choose to join the Kolony team.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please include a cover letter with a description of why you'd like to join the Kolony team. Also, if you have open source contributions, please include a list of those in your cover letter.